If you're new to Facebook this post will be your first step to the social network, creating a facebook account is as simple as drinking water and it is completely free, all you need is a working e-mail address, and in condition of being at the age of 13 years old or more. in order to sign up you should follow these 5 simple steps:
First of all go to facebook main page www.facebook.com
1 Now that you are on the facebook main page, what you have to do is filling out the empty fields for registration like this:
- First Name: Enter your first name (You have to use your real name, it helps you find friends you already know).
- Last Name: Enter your last name.
- Your email: Enter your e-mail address(Confirmation message link send to this e-mail).
- Re-enter Email: Enter your email again.
- New Password: Enter a new password for your Facebook account(Make up a six-character or longer, you can use numbers, letters, punctuation and make sure that your password will be easy to remember when you log in later).
- Click I am field to select your gender from the box.
- Birthday: Enter your birthday (You can hide your birthday from your friends).
- Complete your registration process by typing in the words shown on the screen for the security check(If you couldn't read the wavy words, you can change the words to a new set).
NOTE: You can edit and change your profile informations later if you want.
2 When you are done filling out your personal informations, you need to confirm your e-mail address go and check your e-mail inbox and click on the confirmation code link sent by Facebook to finish your registration process.
Set up your account
When you finish creating a new account, first you'll be redirected to Find Friends page that allows you to research for existing friends on Facebook using your email contacts list, you can just click the Skip this step if you want to go back to it later.
3 Now you will have to add Profile Informations about your high school, college, university or employer, so fill out the fields and click on Save & Continue or you can skip this step and move on.
4 Finally add a profile picture to your personal account by clicking on Upload to select a picture from your computer and if your computer has a web-cam, you can click Take a Photo and use a new picture of you, when you're finished uploading your picture, click Save & Continue, you can also save this task for later by clicking on Skip this step.
Now that your account is ready to use, you can log in to it by typing your e-mail address and password at the top fields of the facebook.com main page, and if you want to log out from your account, click on Account from the menu banner and then click on Logout.
As you become active on Facebook you can start editing and customizing your profile at any time, adding friends you already know, updating status and pictures and so on, in order to improve your skills using facebook and secure your network.
Editing your facebook profile