Sunday, January 6, 2013

Facebook Heartbreak Quotes


“I don't know which I would rather believe... that you never did care or that you eventually stopped.”

“While I was holding on all you did was let go.”

“The best way to mend a broken heart is time and girlfriends.”  ~Gwyneth Paltrow

“We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey.”  ~Kenji Miyazawa

“If you're going through hell, keep going.”  ~Winston Churchill

“The heart was made to be broken.” ? Oscar Wilde

“Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.” ? Khalil Gibran

“Sometimes it's better to be alone. No one can hurt you that way.”

“My biggest mistake wasn’t falling for you. It was thinking you had fallen for me too.”

“Pain makes you stronger. Fear makes you braver. Heartbreak makes you wiser.”

“Real loss only occurs when you lose something you love more than yourself.”

“I wish I saved all the tears I cried for you so i could drown you in them.”

“When someone breaks your heart, someone else is waiting to fix it.”

“You start to get hurt the moment you begin to care.”

“A heartbreak is by far the worst thing ever. Emotions are not meant to be played with.”

“No man is rich enough to buy back his past.” ~Oscar Wilde

“Life without you is like a broken pencil. There is no point.” 

“There's only one "reason" a man dumps you; he doesn't want you.” 

“It seems to me that the harder I try the harder I fall.” 

“Wherever you go, whatever you do, don't say I never loved you.” 

Facebook Friendship Quotes