Sunday, January 6, 2013

Facebook Friendship Quotes


“Everyone hears what you say. Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don't say.”

“When times get rough you'll find out who your real friends are.”

“A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.”

“A friend in need is a friend indeed.”

“A friend is one who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in yourself.”

“I might give my life for my friend, but he had better not ask me to do up a parcel.”

“To be depressed is to be lonely; to have a friend is to be happy...”

“The best way to love anything is to realize that it might be lost.”

“The trouble is not so much dying for a friend, it is finding a friend worth dying for.”

“What are friends for, if you can't use them.”

“Through life we suffer. Through friends we never have to suffer alone.”

“Life without a friend is like death without a witness.”

“It is better to be in chains with friends , than to be in a garden with strangers.”

“Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.”

“A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.”

“The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for.”

“Life is an awful, ugly place to not have a best friend.”

“I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.”

“A friend to all is a friend to none.”

“Never explain, your friends do not need it and your ennemies won't believe it.”